(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Surgeon/Business Owner
- Former Mayor of San Marino
- Completed Orthopedic Residency and Fellowship at Johns Hopkins University
- Founded the Pacific Orthopedic Medical Center
- Formed the AHMC Cancer Center in Monterey Park in 2011
- Former Chief of Staff at Garfield Medical Center (GMC)
- Led over 20 international relief efforts to disaster areas in Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Edwin "Ed" Chau
- Rebuild the Economy
- Protect education funding from budget cuts
- Improve access to Health Care
- Jobs & Economy
- Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.