(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Colleen Marie Sullivan
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Business background as actuary and in information technology
- Volunteer at Highlands (10th year), Borel (4th year), and Aragon (1st year) Schools
- Served 2 years as PTA President, 7 as Art in Action school coordina
- Teaching credential from the University of Michigan
- BA in Math from Carleton College
- Married to Derek, one child in middle school, one in high school
- Improving academic achievement for all students
- Planning for continued enrollment growth and change
- Continuing to improve partnerships and communication between the parents, school board, teachers, administration and community
- Occupation: Market Performance Analyst
- PTA board member, Audubon Elementary School
- Reading tutor, Horrall Elementary School
- Board member, Greater San Mateo Kiwanis Club
- Chair, Kiwanis Club's Read to Children program
- AYSO-certified U-8 coach
- Master's Degree in applied mathematics
Fel Anthony Amistad
- Close the achievement gap by ensuring that our underperforming students receive the necessary intervention to succeed.
- Raise innovators in math and science by emphasizing real world applications and experiences to prepare our students to compete in a global economy.
- Secure equipment, support and training for our teachers to incorporate the most advanced innovations into their classroom instruction.
- Occupation: Finance Professor / Parent
- San Mateo County Commissioner, 2007-current
- Finance Analyst/Executive MBA Adjunct Faculty/B.A., Stanford University
- Past First Vice President, Hillsdale PTSO/PTA 2000-8 SMFCSD
- Current PTSO Program-Hillsdale Foundation Volunteer/WASC Accreditation Committee
- Past Lions Club, JayCees, & Chamber of Commerce President
- Fel Anthony Amistad holds advanced business & law degrees
- Improving academic achievement for all students, close the achievement gap
- Invest in advanced school equipment, broad support of teachers, and minimal class size.
- Be proactive and an advocate for student success in arts, math, science; improve academic achievement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Thursday, October 13th
- 7 pm
- Board Room, San Mateo-Foster City Schools
- 1170 Chess Dr., Foster City
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.