(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Councilmember/Attorney
- Vice-Mayor, 2010
- Former Deputy Attorney General, State of California
- Chair, Marin Energy Authority
- Former School Board Member and President, Dixie School District
- Board Member, Marin YMCA
- Fight to Create Good Jobs and Protect Vital Services
- Reduce San Rafael's Contribution to Global Warming
- Stand Up for Our Neighborhoods and Create More Transportation Choices
- Occupation: Businessman/Attorney
- BA, Yale Univ; JD, UC Hastings
- General Counsel, Syufy Enterprises, San Rafael (1996-pres)
- Supervising Deputy City Attorney, San Francisco (1992-96)
- Chair, San Rafael Chamber of Commerce (2004)
- Vice Chair, Marin Economic Commission (2008)
- Appointed Member, Dominican Univ. Business Adv. Bd.
Whitney S. Hoyt
- Address San Rafael's current and long-term fiscal problems by reining in expenses and re-prioritizing municipal services
- Revitalize San Rafael's downtown corridor and assist our local businesses
- Ensure that public safety and other services are maintained for our residents and neighborhoods
- Occupation: Business Owner
- General Contractor and Owner, B Street Builders
- Board of Directors, Gerstle Park Neighborhood Assocation
- Member, Federation of Neighborhoods
- Committee Member, Marin Builders Assoc. Home and Garden Show 2012
- Revitalizing downtown San Rafael through supporting our existing businesses and recruiting new ones.
- Protecting our Parks, Open Spaces and reducing Green House gases
- Supporting our neighborhoods, and public safety workers and reverse the cuts in services.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.