(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Diane Jacobson Creasey
- Occupation: Registered Nurse /Current MPUSD School Board President
- Registered Nurse in Oncology, Cardiology, and Maternal-newborn Nursing 1983-present
- Marina High Booster Club Treasurer
- Past PTA President Olson School & PTA Board Member Los Arboles
- Clinical Nursing Instructor, Cabrillo College, Soquel, CA 2005-2011
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1990.
- B.A. in Psychology and K-8 Teaching Credential, University of Iowa, 1975.
- Promote academic excellence by providing a challenging and meaningful curriculum.
- Maximize educational, athletic, and artistic opportunities for all students with fiscal responsibility.
- Provide safe, interesting, and well-equipped school environments that enhance learning.
- Occupation: Fire Security Technician/CA Electrical Contractor
- Past President 20th District PTA
- Past President Seaside High PTA
- Past President Charter High School PTO
- Coach Various Youth Sports
- Involved for nearly 18 Years in local Schools
- Improve communication at all levels within the District and regain the public's trust.
- Advocate for the implementation of more diverse educational programs, such as mentoring programs and homework clubs.
- Engaging and collaborating with the community by creating a more welcoming environment.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District website
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.