(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
James "Jim" Lombardi
- Occupation: Financial Services Technology Project Manager
- Master of Technology Management
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
- Tuckahoe Youth Assoc. Baseball Coach (3 yrs)
- Tuckaho Cubscout PackMaster (3 yrs)
- International Baccalaureate (Educational Non-Profit) - Global Project Manager
Cruger E Gallaudet
- Fostering a more challenging educational environment across all learning spectrums leveraging advanced curriculum, technology, and teaching practices
- Transparency and accountability to the Districts taxpayers facilitated by enhanced communications year round
- Negotiating a favorable contract (2011) with the Teachers Union
- Occupation: Investor
- MBA - Columbia University
- BA - UNC Chapel Hill
- SVP Gabelli & Company
- VP GE Capital
- VP - Tuckahoe Board of Education
- Treasurer - Tuckahoe After School Care
- Academic Excellence
- Fiscal Responsibilty
- First Rate Learning Facilities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 30, 2011 15:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.