League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
providing personalized comprehensive unbiased voter information any time you want it.
Alameda County Ballot
0 APPERSON WAY, 94566
Information for the County of Alameda
(Elections Office, local League of Women Voters, links to other county election sites)
May 3, 2011 Election
- Measure E
Special Vote by Mail Election
-- Pleasanton Unified School District
(2/3 Approval Required)
65.3% Yes votes ......
34.7% No votes
- To protect local schools from State Budget cuts, provide local funding that cannot be taken away by the State, and preserve quality education by:
shall Pleasanton Unified School District levy $98 per parcel annually for four years, with a senior exemption, independent oversight and no money for administrators' salaries?
- Emphasizing core academic instruction in math, science and reading,
- Attracting and retaining highly-qualified teachers,
- Supporting specialized science and reading instruction,
- Supporting school libraries, and
- Minimizing class size increases,
The order of the contests and candidates on this ballot representation is NOT necessarily the same as your county's official ballot.
If you print and mark your choices on this page and take it to the polls instead of an official sample ballot, be very careful.
Alameda Home Page
|| About Smart Voter
|| Donate to Us
Data Created: August 25, 2011 19:49 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.