(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Manufacturing Business Owner
- Business owner 27 yrs
- Manufacturing Fabrication
- Ranch Owner
- Owner Builder Residential Properties
- President Mutual Water Co
- Negotiated HOA to Fire District thru LafCo
Eugene E Ruyle
- Responsible Government Spending
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Professor
- Professor of Anthropology, CSU, Long Beach
- PhD Anthropology, Columbia University (1971)
- MA Anthropology, Yale University (1965)
- BA Anthropology, UC. Berkeley (1963)
- US Marine Corps, enlisted (1957-1960)
Joel Richard Smolen
- PEACE: Out of Iraq & Afghanistan, nuclear and general disarmament
- Guaranteed Employment with a liveable income, free health care & education
- No Compromise in Defense of Mother Earth
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Registered Investment Advisor
- founder, Axion Capital Mgt, Axion Opportunity Fund,LP
- Founder, Biotech Insight Ventures,LP
- Founder, CEO AMTEC Corporation, (Now part of Boliden AB, London Stock Exchange)
- Founder CEO of AMTEC Corp( now part of Xstrata PLC,LSE,XTAL, London/Swiss Stock Exchange)
- Vice President LMC Corp,( Now part of Sims Metal Mgt, SMS, New York Stock Exchange
- Business and Financial Consultant, Bay Area Business
- Job Growth, Ballanced Budgets, Debt Reduction.Lower Taxes
- Non Interventionist Millitary Policy,
- Free Trade, Free Markets, Protection of Civil Liberities
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Federal Budget, Energy, Health Care, and Campaign Financing.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 6. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.