(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Harvard Law School
- Jesuit Order
- California State Assembly Member, 79th District
- California Coastal Commissioner
- Classmate of President Barack Obama
- "Most Honest, Integrity, Intelligent" - California Journal
- One Strike Law for Sexual Predators that harm Children
- Lower Prescription Drug Costs for Seniors
- Job Training and good paying jobs for local workers
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.