(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Holly J. Mitchell
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Childcare Non-Profit President
- California State Commission on the Status of Women
- Los Angeles City Commission for Children, Youth and their Families
- Graduate of UC Riverside
- Liberty Hill Foundation, Board of Directors
- Verbum Dei High School, Board of Directors
- Los Angeles County, 2nd Supervisorial District - Woman of the Year 2009
- Protect services that support working families
- Education, Jobs and Heath care
- Transportation and the environment
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Sean P. McGary
- End Bi-partisanship Politics
- Prove that 3rd Party Candidates are a better choice
- Push for more local control away from Sacramento
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.