Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22894/22894)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Debra L. Reiger
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Technology Manager
- Retired from California State Government, Dept. of Finance
- Social Justice Activist
- Board Member, Sacramento Chapter of the ACLU
- Former State Chair, Peace and Freedom Party
- Use socially responsible funds for investing CA state money
- As a CalPERS board member, require that fund managers not take personal profit from CalPERS business dealings
- End the 2/3 supermajority needed to pass the state budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- As the state's banker, manages the state's investments.
- Administers the sale of state bonds and notes and is
the investment officer for most state funds.
- Chairs or serves on several commissions, most of which
relate to the marketing of bonds.
- Pays out state funds when spent by the Controller and
other state agencies.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.