(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John Paul "Jack" Lindblad
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Architect/Community Organizer/Planner/County Councilmember
- Masters degree in Architecture, Texas A & M University with an Outpatient Healthcare Facility thesis
- University of Washington at Seattle, Bachelors degree in Environmental Design and a Yearly Award for High Scholastic Achievement
- Pioneered a mix of services as a building type: Diagnostic & Treatment Ambulatory Outpatient Surgical Centers & MRI Facilities. Used day-lighting tech
- Member of the Economic Alliance of the San Fernando Valley Livable Communities Council. Coro Neighborhood Leadership Development Program Graduate 2003
- Received an American Institute of Architects Innovative Cities award to the Panorama City Plan and 2005 Component Excellence Award.
- "Conflict Resolution Training-Mending Human Relations" sponsored by L.A. City Human Relations Commission, Nat'l Conference for Community and Justice.
- Save our Neighborhoods: Relocalize water resources, energy, food. Climate-change mitigation & adaptation measures. Restore Tujunga-Pacoima Watershed.
- Stop Payola Politics: Ban corporate contributions and lobbying. Implement public financing of elections.
- Protect Rights, not Raids: Ensure Human Dignity and fair Immigration rights for all. Healthcare is a right, quality universal single payer healthcare.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.