Results as of November 4 12:16am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Council
- Current Member of Council
- Secretary 28th Ward Democratic Committee
- Pursuing Degree in Communication Advocacy
- Recipient Education Law Center's - Community Champion for Change Award
- Former Pittsburgh Public Schools Employee (Parent Educational Resource Center- Coordinator)
- Wireless Neighborhoods (Parent / Community Coordinator)
- Increased Public Safety
- Collaborate with community to: end blight , create youth programs & jobs, end crime, development/restoration, resources, promote District 2 etc...
- Continue uniting the community to COMPLETE the District 2 Strategic Plan (there are several issues that need rectified to ensure a successful plan)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:12 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.