Results as of November 4 12:16am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Elected to Council by Residents of Ward 3, Special Election 2008
- BS Education, Health Occupations, Vocational Ed
- Served on Professional State Boards, Delivery of Care
- Poll Watcher 1992, Ran as Delegate 2000 Pres Election
- Volunteer in Allegheny County Parks
- Considering long-term impacts and economic burdens of council decisions
- Promoting Monroeville and attracting new quality businesses
- Community safety, police, fire, and emergency medical services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:12 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.