Results as of November 4 12:16am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Amy E. Sable, Esq.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA Degree from Lafayette College, 1991.
- JD Degree from The University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1994.
- Currently serving on Franklin Park Borough Council. Appointed to fill a vacancy on Borough Council in December 2007.
- Served on the Franklin Park Planning Commission from January 2006 to December 2007.
- Previously filled a vacancy on Borough Council. Served on Council from August 2005 through December 2005.
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar. Employed part-time as in-house counsel for a local corporation.
- My record demonstrates a commitment to fiscal responsibility, environmental stewardship and to improving the quality of life within the Borough.
- If elected, I will continue to take a proactive stance on improving our community and I will continue to represent you with honesty and integrity.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:12 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.