(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David J. Quatchak
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Content Analyst
- Graduate of St. Alexis Grade School, North Allegheny High School, and Penn State University
- Planning Commissioner, 1998-2009, Chair
- Comprehensive Plan Implementation Committee, 2004-2006
- Environmental Advisory Council, 1999-2000
- Comprehensive Recreation, Park, and Open Space Plan Steering Committee, 1999
- Greenwood (South Carolina) Parks Commission, 1995-1997
- Control commercial development, improve development quality, and protect environmentally sensitive areas
- Improve borough administration, efficiency, services, communication, and fiscal responsibility
- Develop a more creative, forward-looking approach to problem solving within the borough
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.