Results as of November 4 12:16am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Municipal Council Member 2001-Present
- Masters Degree-Urban and Regional Planning-University of Pittsburgh
- BS History -Secondary Education-University of Wisconsin
- Council Liason to Library & Cable Boards
- Bethel Park Planning & Zoning Commission 1996-2000
- Citizen's Curriculum Committee-Bethel Park School District 1989-2001
- Balance future development/redevelopment with existing land uses and community goals
- Maintain and upgrade Municipal facilities and services
- Continued fiscal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:12 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.