(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Christopher R. Moylan
- Occupation: Scientist/City Councilmember
- A.B. 1979, Princeton University
- Ph.D. 1984, Stanford University
- Sunnyvale Planning Commission, 2000-2005
- Mayor's Ad Hoc Committee on Tax Measures, 2003
- County Transportation Commission, 1991-1994
- Senior Scientist, SuperBulbs, Inc.
Michael Anthony "Mike" Flores
- Finish the downtown redevelopment quickly and successfully
- Control our growth to match the community's vision
- Ensure that Sunnyvale gets its share of mass transit projects
- Occupation: Entrepreneur/Engineer/Teacher
- AE in Electronics Engineering from Oregon Institute of Technology
- BS from San Jose State
- Process Engineer for AMD Sunnyvale
- CAD Manager for NUKO
- Owner/Manger of Engineering/Manufacturing Company
- EasyResource;a community service organization
- Finding ways to inform citizens of issues in time for them to commit on.
- Work to make the Council a servant of the people, for the people, and by the people.
- Find cost effective ways to serve the communities needs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the League of Women Voters of Cupertino/Sunnyvale has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Important Concerns, and Downtown.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.