(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Roger Allen Petersen
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Human Resources Executive
- Global Executive - 26 Country Experience
- 7 Years Managing HR Consulting in Japan
- 3 Years U.S. Army
- Viet Nam Veteran
- U.S. Economic Expansion & Environment
- Immigration Policy
- Social Security - Medicare - Medicaid - Financial Solvency
Camden "Cam" McConnell
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Electronic Technician
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Structural Engineer
- B.S., U.S. Military Academy, 1965
- M.S., University of California, Berkeley, 1967
- Lt. Col., U.S. Army, Retired (Active duty and Reserve)
- Practicing structural engineer for over 40 years
- A permanent end to the economic "bubbles" through hard money
- An immediate end to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Repeal of economically unsound laws such as minimum wage and Social Security
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Climate Change, Health Coverage, and Immigration.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 7. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
KTVU Video: Meet the Candidates
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.