(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Congressman's District Director
- Former Director of Government Affairs, Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy
- Vice Chair, California Trust For Public Schools
- Member, Valley Leadership Institute Board
- Graduate, Duke University and USC Annenberg School for Communication
- Member, California Highway Patrol Citizens Advisory Committee
- Chair, Valley Anti-Defamation League Advisory Board
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Accountant
- Improve education by increasing accountability in the system. Support efforts to break up LAUSD into several smaller, more managable school districts
- Bring more accountability to the budget process, cutting wasteful spending - NOT raising taxes to solve Sacramento's spending problem
- Support tougher punishments on violent criminals and fight against efforts to release thousands of prisoners on the streets to cover budget shortfalls
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Economics Professor
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.