(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Alyson L. Huber
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- Juris Doctorate, UC Hasting College of Law, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Cornell University
- California State University, Chico
- San Joaquin Delta Community College
- Education: Provide teachers with the tools and resources they need to teach
- Health Care: Move toward universal coverage with an emphasis on quality affordable preventative care
- Economy: Build an economy that generates opportunities for Californians to prosper
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Local Independent Businessman
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Independent Business Woman
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.