(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Alameda Redevelopment & Reuse Authority, Member
- Community Improvement Commission, Commissioner
- Economic Development Commission, Chairperson
- Production Superintendent, Alameda Naval Aviation Depot
- Personnel Transition Director, NAS Alameda
- Budget Director, Supply Dept., NAS Alameda
Marie L. Gilmore
- FISCAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
- Ensure Redevelopment at Alameda Point is viable and supportable
- Insist on a accountable city-wide transportation/traffic plan
- Occupation: Incumbent City Councilmember (2003-Present)
- President, Alameda Planning Board (2001-2003)
- Member, Alameda Planning Board (1994-97, 1998-2001)
- Chair, Alameda Recreation Commission (1993)
- Member, Alameda Recreation Commission (1992-1994)
- J.D., Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley (1986)
- B.A., Stanford University (1983)
Tracy Lynn Jensen
- Balance our budget while maintaining public safety services
- Preserve open space, appropriately redevelop Alameda Point, and reduce traffic congestion
- Keep local government open, honest, and accessible
- Occupation: School Board Member
- Elected twice to the Alameda School Board
- My son is a fourth generation Alamedan
- My education includes graduate degress in Public Health (MPH) and Business (MBA)
- I have more than 20 years of experience in local, state and federal government
- My work experience includes positions with the Maryland Legislature, Vice President Al Gore, and the Federal Medicare program.
- As School Board President I led the adoption of a Wellness Policy to improve student nutrition and expand physical activity options.
- Public Safety
- Environmental Responsibility
- Occupation: Educator/Project Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.