(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Physicist
- 2006 Republican Candidate 36th Congressional District
- 27 Years Hughes Space & Communications Group / Boeing Satellite Development Center
- PhD Physics, University of Illinois, 1978
- MS Physics, University of Illinois, 1974
- BS Physics, California Institute of Technology, 1973
- Juris Doctor, Trinity Law School, Santa Ana, 2008
- 4 Ending Abortion by Changing One Heart at a Time; 4 Equal Pay and Equal Opportunity 4 Women
- 4 Immigration Control, 4 Secure Borders, 4 Immigrants, not 4 "Guest Workers," and 4 Justice with Mercy in Dealing with Illegal Immigrants
- 4 Reduced Federal Government and 4 American Enterprise
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 36. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.