(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Bill Durston, MD
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Emergency Physician
- Decorated Marine Combat Veteran of the Vietnam War
- Past President, Sacramento Chapter, Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Past Board Member and Injury Prevention Chair, Ca Chapter American College of Emergency Physicians
- Past Emergency Department Chief, Emergency Medicine Residency Associate Director
- Robert Matsui Community Service Award 2007
- Best Researcher, The Permanente Medical Group, 2002
- Bring our troops home promptly, safely, and honorably from Iraq
- Provide universal access to high quality, affordable health care for all Americans
- Replace government controlled by special interests with government of, by, and for the people
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 3. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.