League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
June 3, 2008 Election
State Senator; District 35; Democratic Party Voter Information
This contest will only appear on Democratic party ballots.
Results as of Jun 25 9:49am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (725/725)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator
- Harvard Ph.D. and MA, UC Berkeley BA
- College-level instructor for 20+ years
- Aerospace management experience
- Applying critical thinking to problem solving in line with Democratic values
- Universal healthcare coverage
- Simulatenously fighting global warming and achieving energy independence
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 31, 2008 13:38 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.