(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Alyson L. Huber
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- Juris Doctorate, UC Hasting College of Law, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Cornell University
- California State University, Chico
- San Joaquin Delta Community College
James A "Jim" Cook
- Education: Provide teachers with the tools and resources they need to teach
- Health Care: Move toward universal coverage with an emphasis on quality affordable preventative care
- Economy: Build an economy that generates opportunities for Californians to prosper
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Parole Agent
- B.of S. Physical Education, Sothern Illinois University,1972
- M.A., Psychology Counseling, Pepperdine University, 1983
- M.A. Education Administration Eastern Illinois 1985
- M.A, Education Business, Eastern Illinois University, 1985
- Education: Invest in California's future by increasing funding for public schools and expanding accessto technology and vocational training.
- Healthcare: Expand access to quality A ffordable health care ---especially in rural areas.
- Veterans improve healthcare and readjustment services for veterans and their families --especially for activated Guard and Reserve Units.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.