League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sacramento County, CA
November 6, 2007 Election
Trustee; Proposed Reorganized Grant Joint Union High School District; Trustee Area 2 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 19 5:38pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (99/99)
(47 Total Write-In Votes .46%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Rio Linda Union School District
- Manager, External Affairs & Legislative Advocate - California Dental Association
- Member, North Highlands/Foothill Farms Community Advisory Council
Bryce J. Vernon
- Serving as a Children's Advocate
- Providng Our Students with Professional Opportunities
- Providing Opportunities for Growth for All District Employees
- Occupation: Retired Educator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidate Forum: cablecast at Sacramento Metro Cable, Channel 14
- or webcast at www.sacmetrocable.tv
- 3 Nov 9:00 AM
4 Nov Noon
5 Nov 10:00 PM
- Issue Pros and Cons Forum, cablecast at Access Sacramento Cable, Channel 17
- or webcast at http://www.accesssacramento.org
- 3 Nov 5:00 PM
4 Nov 9:00 AM
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.