(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Environmental Software Executive
- Former Public School Teacher
- Former Paperboy
- BA , MA (abd) and Teaching Credential from SJSU
- St. Christopher's Church
- Booksin Elementary , Hoover Middle School, Willow Glen High
- Managed succesful 1994 San Jose Library Measure E Campaign
- Neighborhood Services
- Economic Development
- Strengthen Neighborhood Schools
- Occupation: Non-Profit Executive
- Currently Executive Director Boys & Girls Clubs
- Current San Jose Airport Commissioner
- Former President & CEO Silicon Valley San Jose Chamber of Commerce
- Former elected Campbell Union High School District board trustee
- San Jose State University graduate in Environemental Studies & Urban Planning
- See website for a complete list of 30 years of activie community leadership and participation on a wide variety of boards & commissions
- Preserve and enhance our neighboprhoods
- Assure adequate funding for city services and facilities
- Restore faith in city government through ethics reform and fiscal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of San Jose/Santa Clara in partnership with the San Jose Mercury News has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Growth, Mayor vs. Manager, Public Safety, and City Finances.
News and Analysis
- Registrar of Voters-Santa Clara County
- City Clerk's Election Page
- Map of San Jose City Council District 6
- SJMC Title 12 Ethics Provisions
Local News Sources
- January 31, 7:00pm
San Jose District 6 Leaders Group and
The Preservation Action Council of San Jose
Where: United Way Building, 1922 The Alameda, Room 107, San Jose, CA 95125
(Parking lot is located to rear of building off McKendrie Street)
Send in your topic related questions for the candidates to address to Ed Rast at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael LaRocca at email@example.com or Jim Zetterquist at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of inclusion in the moderated discussions by Wednesday January 24th.For more information, call 297-2800, 564-2374 or 806-4211
- February 27, 7:30 - 9:00pm
- Hosts: Billy DeFrank LGBT Center, Silicon Valley Rainbow Chamber of Commerce, ProLatino and Silicon Valley LGBT Democratic Club; moderated by the League of Women Voters
Where: Billy DeFrank Center,
938 The Alameda, San Jose
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.