(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jill Marie "Martinez" Martinez
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Minister
Michael Kurt "Stetty" Stettler
- Ending the war in Iraq
- Funding Quality Education
- Access to affordable healthcare
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: Electrician
- DJ Stetty_Love
- Politial Activist
- Surfer, skater, snowboarder, golfer
- An End to the Ever-increasing Inter-generational Influence of Corporate Personhood over the affairs of our people and territories.
- A revival of American System of Political Economy Used By FDR during the depression and Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War.
- A return to the Hill-Burton Health Care System by initiating legislation akin to, 'The Hospital Survey and Construction Act,' enacted Aug. 13, 1946
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 24. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.