(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Anna G. Eshoo
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- San Mateo County Board of Supervisors, 1982-1992
- Chief of Staff, Assembly Speaker Leo McCarthy, 1981
- Chair, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, and Member, Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Co-founder, San Mateo County Women's Hall of Fame
- Inducted into AEA High Technology Legislator's Hall of Fame, 1998
- "Champions for Choice Award" recipient from National Council of Jewish Women, 1998
- That every child be a healthy child - ready to learn and contribute.
- That we work to promote a robust economy while preserving the environment and our quality of life.
- That we support excellent schools, reward great teachers, and prepare students to be critical thinkers and active citizens.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Account Executive
- AA, College of San Mateo, 1981.
- Wine Accounts, Young's Market Company, 1994-2001.
- Account Specialist, Southern Wine and Spirits, 2001-2006
- City Chair, Bush/Cheney 2004 Election, 2004
- Chairman, 4th District, San Mateo County GOP, present
- Secure our borders and oppose amnesty for illegal aliens.
- Protect property owners from eminent domain abuse.
- Support the Jessica Lunsford Act.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Engineer/Author/Father
- Sun Microsystems 1990-2001, Yahoo 2002-
- M.S., U. of Michigan, Computer Science
- B.S., U. of S. Mississippi Honors College
- Author of open-content reference hypertext Human Knowledge: Foundations and Limits
- Author of "Tooltalk and Open Protocols" & 4 software patents
- Active in HAND (neonatal loss support group)
Carol L. (Shepard) Brouillet
- Market-based reforms of middle-class entitlements
- Smart environmentalism: pollution taxes, emissions license trading
- Eradicate corporate welfare, subsidies, & trade protections
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Director, Nonprofit Organizer
- Co-Founder International Media Project
- Co-Founder- The Who's Counting Project
- Co-Founder- The 9-11 Truth Alliance
- Co- Founder- The Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance
- Organizer- San Francisco International Inquiry into 9-11
- Mother of three boys, ages 12, 15, and 17
- Impeachment of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Gonzales...
- Repeal of the Patriot Act
- Redirecting resources from "Fake Security"(war, surveillance) towards "Real Security" (healthy relationships)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 14. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- Oct. 6: Candidates Forum, Saratoga Library Community Room, 13650 Saratoga Ave. at Fruitvale Ave. Saratoga 6:00-Saratoga City Council Candidates 7:30-14th Congressional District Candidates 8:30-24th Assembly District Candidates
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.