(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Congressman/Rancher/Businessman
- A.A. American River College
- Ca. State Assembly 1980-1986
- Married, Wife Pamela, 9Children 8 Living
- U.S. Representative 1987-Present
A. J. Sekhon
- National Defense/Homeland Security-Fighting the War on Terror and keeping the homeland secure
- Continued economic growth in Northern California
- Immigration Reform-We must secure our border and rein-in illegal immigration while also providing for a legal temporary worker program
E. Kent Hinesley
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Medical Doctor
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Educational Media Producer
- 1) Propose and argue for a change in the course of Iraq. Demand a higher standard of honor and decency in foreign policy.
- 2) Propose and argue for a repeal of the Patriot Act, and protect the rights and quality of life of all U.S. citizens.
- 3) Secure borders. Prevent terrorists form entering the country. Shift defense spending to border security. Allow for a guest worker program.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 2. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.