(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark Nels Hanson
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Senator
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Executive Director/Educator
- Ph.D., Claremont Graduate University
- MA, University of California, San Diego
- Director of Training & Development, San Diego - Imperial Counties Labor Council
- District Director of Development, Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District
- Executive Director, The Heartland Foundation
- Board Member, San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Education (Improved curriculum for all students via community and corporate involvement.)
- Economic and Workforce Development (Community Projects including preapprenticeship training)
- Environmental Protection (Tax Credits for solar energy and alternative fuels)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Math Teacher
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.