(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Los Angeles City Councilmember
- President, League of California Cities
- Chair, L.A. Leadership Council of the American Diabetes Association
- Board Member, Children's Museum of Los Angeles
- Received mechanical engineering degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Pamela J. Brown
- Improving public schools
- Ensuring access to quality health care
- Ensuring access to quality jobs with good wages and benefits
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Economics Professor
- Resident of the San Fernando Valley since 1987
- Full-time Educator at Pierce College, Woodland Hills CA
- Member, Pierce College budget committee & Bond construction taskforces
- Member, College Academic Senate
- Member, Los Angeles Community College District Senate
- Ph.D. in Economics (George Mason University)
- Reduce Taxes, Reduce Scope of Government Programs & Spending, Reform CA Public Pension Systems
- Outsource & Privatize Essential Government Operations such as Prison Management
- Increase Education Success through School Vouchers & Competition
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.