(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Leland Y. Yee
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember/Child Psychologist
- Speaker pro Tempore of the California State Assembly
- Former Teacher and Child Psychologist
- San Francisco School Board, 1988-1996
- San Francisco Board of Supervisors 1996-2002
- University of Hawaii, Ph.D.; San Francisco State University, M.A; University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- Legislator of the Year: CA School Nutrition Assoc., CA Psychiatric Assoc., Faculty Assoc. of CA Community Colleges, Mental Health Directors Assoc.
- Increase funding for our schools and access to higher education
- Expand access to healthcare for all Californians
- Protect California's natural environment and coastal resources
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Director Of Marketing
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.