(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Paul R. Green, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Mental Health Commissioner
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Program Manager
- Governor appointee (with State Senate confirmation) to the California Contractors State License Board (representing seniors)
- Former president, Grant Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees, Sacramento, California
- President, Gideons International Sacramento North Camp
- Past President, Republicans of River City (Sacramento, CA)
- Retired United States Air Force Senior Master Sergeant + 24 years service
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, History, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
C. T. Weber
- Education and Job Creation
- Public Safety and Personal Property Rights
- Traditional Family Values
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Government Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in History and a Master's degree in Public Administration from California State University, Long Beach.
- Elected to four two year terms on the California State Employees Association Board of Directors.
- Served on the SEIU Local 1000 State Council.
- Served on the Sacramento Central Labor Council.
- Founded the Long Beach Free Clinic.
- Elected two times as State Chair of Peace and Freedom Party of California.
Alana N. Garberoglio
- Economic Security through Full Employment, Double Minimum Wage/Tie it to Cost of Living, and a Defined Benefit Retirement System.
- Provide Free Good Quality Health Care for Everyone By Reducing Costs through a Single Payer System
- Parties Represented in Legislatures in Proportion to Votes Received, Require a Majority Vote for Executive Positions, Equal Funding of All Campaigns.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Accountant
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.