(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Official Ballot Statement
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: California State Assemblyman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Water Quality Planner
- Born and Raised in Orange County
- UC Irvine Graduate
- EPA Certified Watershed Management
- Certified California Hazardous Waste Management
- Certified 40-Hour HAZWOPER
- Advisory Board Member NOCCD Environmental Health and Saftey Training and Education
- Help our districts schools get out of the mess they are in by fighting for our childrens fair share of funding and educational training funds from Sac
- Fix the roads in the district by securing Measue M Funds which have not been put to work in the district
- Traffic alleviation, and mass transit. We must rethikn the way our roads are designed and our cities are laid out to promote mass transit.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.