(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert S. "Bob" Huff
Official Ballot Statement
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblyman/Business Owner
- Served on the City Council from 1995-2004, and served as Mayor in 1997 and 2001.
- Served as Vice President of the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments
- President of the Foothill Transit Executive Board
- Founding Chairman and Executive Board Member of the Alameda Corridor East Construction Authority.
- Bachelors degree from Westmont College
- Vice Chair of Assembly Transportation Committee
Vannarith Thomas "Van" Tamom, Jr
- Use our expanding economy to pay down debt to solve the state's structural deficit
- Use a percentage of budget growth to create an income stream for infrastructure
- Reduce congestion on state's roads and freeways
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: PR Consultant
- BA - Political Science, CSU Northridge
- Fully funding public education
- Alleviating crushing traffic
- Ensuring reliable and affordable healthcare options
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.