(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Elliott Robert Barkan
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Legislative Director/Businessman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Professor/Writer
- Professor, History & Ethnic Studies, CSU San Bernardino, 1968 -
- M.A. and Ph.D., Harvard University, 1963, 1969
- Fulbrights Awards to India, England, Norway
- President, Immigration & Ethnic History Society, 2003-2006
- Author, 7 books and 30 articles
- Founder, leader of Citizens Against Freeway Noise [Claremont], 2003
- Serving as a visible, available representative of my consituents
- Offering leadership for reforms of the state legislative process--esp. re legislation by proposition
- Addressing principal issues of education, health care, and environment as both state and local issues
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Owner/ Mother
- BA from San Diego State University (1977)
- Encourage personal accountability and self-reliance
- Adherence to the United States Constitution
- Strengthening California's economic health
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.