(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: City Council Member
- Two term former Mayor
- Vice Chair, Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy Advisory Committee
- Past President, League of Cities Mayors & Councilmembers Dept.
- Past Member Pasadena City College Bond Oversight Committee
- Board Member, San Gabrial Valley Habitat For Humanity
- Bachelor of Science: Albright College
- Public Education
- Expansion of parks and recreation and environmental protection
- Healthy Economy, including economic opportunity for all Californians
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
Ricardo M. Costa
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: University Professor/Attorney
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Motion Picture Projectionist
- B.A. Philosophy, Kent State University
- Peace. Leveraging California's authority to stop Bush's Wars.
- Enfranchising our immigrant community. ¡Amnistía!
- A real living wage, indexed automatically every year.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.