(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney/ University Educator
- Former Executive Director, Bet Tzedek Legal Services/The House of Justice
- Former Member, Los Angeles City Council
- Graduate, Harvard University and Harvard Law School
- Courageous Leadership Award, Women Against Gun Violence
- Education Advocacy Award, Amercian Civil Liberties Union
- FAMMY Award, Jewish Family Services of Los Angeles
Steven Mark Sion
- Health care
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessowner/Attorney
- Republican Central Committee alternate
- Founder of the Law Offices of Steve Sion in 1998
- Graduate of Providence College w/honors & New England School of Law
- Legislative Affairs Chair, Professionals in Human Resources Association
- Member of the Valley Industry & Commerce Association (VICA)
- Break up the LAUSD & bring parents into school decision-making
- Fight to keep & enhance reforms to CA Workers' Compensation system
- Ensure decent health care & safe streets for our senior citizens
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Screenwriter
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.