(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember
- AB, Politics, Adlai Stevenson College
- Commissioner, Santa Cruz Regional Transportation Comm., 1981-1990
- Board Member/President, Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG), 1981-1983
- Chair, Santa Cruz County Joint Powers Water Study, 1983-1985
- Councilmember/Mayor, Santa Cruz City Council
- Trustee, Cabrillo College
- Actions related to ensuring a balanced, pay-as-you-go budget that meets voters' needs for a good quality of life in California.
- Various legislative action in the area of the environment and civil rights.
- There are outdated mandates and the state is not reimbursing local governments. I will work to repeal outdated mandates and reform the system.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Manager
- Member, Fort Ord Reuse Authority
- Member, Transportation Agency of Monterey County
- Commissioner, Monterey County Economic Development Commission
- Economic Development and Re-Development
- Education Reform
- Affordable Housing
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
Monterey County Herald
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.