(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sandre R. Swanson
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Trustee, Alameda County Employee's Retirement Association
- Former Chief of Staff to Congresswoman Barbara Lee
- District Director & Senior Policy Advisor to Congressman Ron Dellums
- Chairman and Trustee, Alameda County Pension Board
- Chairman, Civil Service Commission
- Vice-Chairman and Commissioner, Base Reuse & Redevelopment Authority
- Full-Service Schools, Libraries and Preschools
- Universal Health Care
- Job Creation and Reducing Crime
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Radio Producer
- Higher taxation of wealthy individuals and corporations to pay for needed services, including funding for education, in California.
- Working on legislation providing tenants a more level playing field in landlord-tenant state law.
- Working on legislation protecting rights of people with disabilities and providing oversight of disability services offered by the state.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
League of Women Voters Candidates Forum
News and Analysis
- Rebroadcasts of Forum Taped Friday, October 13: KTOP, Channel 10
Friday, November 3 at 9 PM
Saturday, November 4 at 4 PM
Sunday, November 5 at 1:30 PM
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.