(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Hospital Administrator
- Graduate, Focus Agriculture, Class X
- Santa Cruz County Latino Affairs Commission 1993-1997, Chair
- California Association of Healthcare Access Management
- Pajaro Valley Community Health Trust, Founding Member, Chair
- Pajaro Valley Historical Association,Member
- Santa Cruz County Farm Bureau, Associate Member
- Public Safety - Gang prevention, intervention and suppression, creating recreational & vocational alternatives.
- Economic Development-To work with community business leaders & investors to create jobs.
- Fiscal Responsibility-Balance the city's budget, identify alternative revenue sources and grow reserves for the future.
George V. Erickson
- Occupation: Equipment Mechanic
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Education: BA, MA, BD
- Law Degree
- Clergy member, Presbyterian Church, U.S.A.
- Elected: Pleasant Valley Hospital District, Camarillo, CA '70's
- Founder, Camarillo Community Bank
- Founder, Hospice of Camarillo, CA
- Job Creation
- Public Safety - Police, Fire, EMT enhancement
- Open Space and Environmental Preservation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.