(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John A. Kermen
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors MCDH
- Chief of Anesthesiology/Surgery
- Past Chief of Medical Staff
- Financial Viability for Mendocino Coast District Hospital
- Accountability from the Administration of Mendocino Coast District Hospital
- Quality Comprehensive Health Care for the Mendocino Coast Community
Joseph E. "Joe" Flower
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Occupation: Hospital Management Educator
- CEO, Imagine What If, Inc.
- Columnist and Contributing Editor, American Hospital Association's "Hospitals and Health Networks"
- Columnist and Contributing Editor, American College of Physician Executives' "Physician Executive"
James "Jim" Hay
- Secure a strong replacement CEO for the hospital
- Stabilize the hospital's finances
- Find the right affiliations for the hospital
- Occupation: Real Estate, Owner-Broker
- President, Chamber of Commerce, 3 years
- President, Redwood Empire Association
- Board Member, Mendocino County Promotional Alliance; Mendocino Leadership Conference; Mendocino Art Center; Mendocino Music Festival (& President)
- To constantly maintain excellence in health care for our Hospital District residents
- To close the financial gap, and to keep the Hospital financially healthy so that needed improvements in equipment and systems will meet our goals.
- To recruit additional physician specialists to our District and provide quality specialist care to our residents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.