(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman
- Married with one child
Rosemarie "Rosie" Avila
- Uphold our immigration laws and secure our borders; opposes anything which encourages illegal immigration
- Protect our senior citizens; favors re-importation of medicines
- A balanced budget and less government waste
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Santa Ana Unified School District
- Biola University Trustee
- Orange County Youth Commission, President and Founder (Tutoring, Sports and Character Education for inner-city children)
- Appointed by President Bush to President's Commission on White House Fellows: Selected 12 top young adults to work with White House Cabinet Members
- Elementary School Teacher, Master's of Organizational Leadership, Biola
- First generation immigrant from Guatemala, Central America, and parents left Guatemala due to Communism when I was six years old
- Married 33 years, five children, one child with cerebral palsy
Angelita J. Campos
- Bold Leadership on Immigration: Secure our borders, Enforce our laws, Speed up legal immigration process
- Reform Education through local control and parental involvement
- Reduce the Tax Burden: lower taxes and reduce the size of government
- Occupation: Mother/Homemaker
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 47. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Orange County Register
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.