(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kevin James Hearle, Ph.D.
- Occupation: U.S. Congressman
- Occupation: Poet/Scholar/Educator
- M.A., Ph.D. in Literature--UC Santa Cruz; M.F.A. in English--University of Iowa; A.B. in English, with Distinction--Stanford University
- Poems included in award-winning _California Poetry: from the Gold Rush to the Present_ and in _Unfolding Beauty: Celebrating California's Landscapes_
- Recipient of Burkhardt Award as Outstanding Steinbeck Scholar of 2005
- former President, Treasurer, and Secretary of City Arts of San Mateo
- Master of Ceremonies for City of San Mateo's and City Arts of San Mateo's Central Park Music Series, 2003-2005
- formerly adjunct faculty member at: University of Iowa, San Jose State, UC Santa Cruz, CSU L..A, Santa Clara U, Notre Dame de Namur U
Robert M. Barrows
- Impeaching George W. Bush and Dick Cheney
- Ending the War in Iraq
- Strengthening the social safety network
- Occupation: Business Owner
- President, R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising and Public Relations, Established in 1980, Incorporated in 1981
- Prior work experience included various jobs in advertising, advertising sales and television production
- Education: BS in Speech, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, June 1971, Majored in Radio, Television and Film
- I am also a sculptor, the inventor of The Video Enhanced Gravemarker, an author and a songwriter.
- End the war in Iraq. End the war in Afghanistan. Promote peace.
- Balance the budget
- Restore funding and increase funding to health, education, welfare and social programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 12. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.