(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Renewable Energy Businessman
- University of New Mexico B.S. Math 1973
- PhD. Math 1981
- National Security Contractor, Sandia National Laboratory 1981-1985
- Engineer, US Windpower/Kenetech 1985-1994
- Consultant - The Wind Turbine Company 1999-2002
- Wind Energy Consultant 1994-Present
- Sound Energy Policy/Energy Independance
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Health Care
- Occupation: Airline Pilot
- BS - San Diego State
- MBA - St. Mary's College
- Eight years on active duty as a fighter pilot with the U..S. Navy
- Sixteen years of service in the Navy Reserves
- Current union member
Stevan E. "Steve" Thomas
- Leadership and Responsible government
- Fiscal Discipline
- Retirement Security
- Occupation: Union Electrician
- Stock Market Professional
- Northern California BSA Owners Club, President
- Race Director, Tour of Marin Bicycle Race
- Restore an economy of opportunity that works for average Americans
- Stop the war in Iraq, start multilateral, diplomacy based foreign policy
- Strengthen Social Security and simplify the Medicare Drug Bill so it works
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Tri Valley Herald
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.