League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
California State Government
June 6, 2006 Election
Treasurer; Green Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Green party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (23124/23124)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mehul M. Thakker
- Occupation: Socially Responsible Investment Advisor
- B. S. Business Management
- Elected Treasurer of NetIP- SFBA (Network of Indian Professionals)
- Community Development Advisor (Affordable Housing, Community Banking)
- Broker to The City of Oakland Treasurer's Office for Socially Screened Corporate Bond Portfolio
- Series 7, 66
- CA Insurance License
- Invest Taxpayer Dollars for Social Benefit and Financial Returns
- Fix and Fund Schools, Promote Universal Healthcare, Fight Povery
- Generate Revenue to Balance the Budget Through State Ownership and Investment in Large Scale Renewable Energy Assets
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.