(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Board President
- President, Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Bush / Cheney '04 S.D. County, Conservative Chairman
- "Repeal the Car Tax", San Diego County Chairman
- Past Vice-President, California Republican Assembly
- BS from California State Plytechnic University-Pomona
Jack E. Dale
- Securing our Borders
- Protecting Proposition 13
- Eliminating Government Waste
- Occupation: Santee Councilmember/Businessowner
- Former Mayor, City of Santee
- Member of Board of Directors, San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG), and former Transportation Chair
- Former Board of Director, Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Agent, State Farm Insurance
- Married for 27 years and a father of 5
Debbie Miller Beyer
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: Secure our borders & NOT allow drivers licenses, public assistance, or subsidized in-state tuition for illegal immigrants.
- LOCAL PRIORITIES: Bring our tax dollars home to fund LOCAL priorites, like road and freeway improvements, law enforcement, fire protection & schools.
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: Cut frivolous spending & reverse anti-business policies and regulations.
- Occupation: Charter School Superintendent
- Founder of Literacy First Charter School
- MA from San Deigo State University
- BA from New Mexico State University
- National Board of Directors for Concerned Women for America
- Fiscal accountability
- Securing our safety through our borders and public safety
William "Bill" Jenkin
- Occupation: Nurse/Small Businessowner
- Occupation: Businessman/Farmer
- Chairman, Ramona Community Planning Group
- 1st Vice-President/Economic Development Chair, Ramona Chamber of Commerce
- President, Ramona Rotary
- Sergeant at Arms, Rotary District 5340
- San Diego County Farm Bureau Member
- Chairman, Ramona High School Agriculture Advisory Council
- Cutting reckless spending by politicians and government waste.
- Making sure child molesters and other dangerous criminals are put behind bars and kept there.
- Investment in better roads, schools and parks.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.