League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange, Riverside County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 71; Democratic Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Democratic party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a Democratic ballot at your polling
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (313/313)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Irene "Charlie" LaChance
- Occupation: Community Organization Chairperson
- Retired United Food and Commercial Workers Union Organizer/ Rep
- Chair Person of the Organge County Community Action Partnership
- E-Board member of Orange County Community Housing Corp.
- Woman of the Year for Senator Joe Dunn
- President of Orange County Coalition of Labr Union Women
- Past President of Kindercaminata
- Health Care
- Working Families
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.