(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles M. "Chuck" Calderon
- Occupation: State Healthcare Commissioner
- California State Senator, retired
- First Latino Senate Majority Leader in California
- Former California State Assembly Member
- Former Montebello School Board Member
- Former Prosecutor with LA City Attorney's Office
- Dedicated to Improving Public Education in our Community
- Experienced Leadership for a Safe and Healthy California
- Occupation: Teacher
- Rio Hondo College, 1975-present
- Whittier College, 2005-present
- Whittier City Council, 2000-present
- Mayor, City of Whittier, 2004-2005
- Whittier School Board, 1989-2000
- School Board President, Three Terms
David W. Armenta
- Promote qualtiy education
- Increase clean-up of industrial pollution
- Improve access to quality health care
- Occupation: Councilmember/Municipal Consultant
- Pico Rivera City Council 2000 to Present
- Mayor City of Pico Rivera 2005 to 2006
- Associate of Arts Degree- Rio Hondo College
- Masters Degree in Business Administration. Redlands University
- Masters Degree in Public Contract Law- Northrup Institute of Law
- Currently Pursuing PHD at USC in Planning & Development
Geraldine "Gerri" Guzman
- Improve Quality of Education and Providing Better Protection for Our Children at School
- Improve Our Infrastructure by Attracting State Funds for Beautification & Economic Development
- Improve Access to Quality & Responsible Health Care for Seniors and Working Families
- Occupation: City Treasurer/Trustee
- Board Member, Montebello Unified School District
- Staff at Congresswoman Napolitano Office
- Ensure that our tax dollars are spent to keep our neighborhoods safe-Restore our public school system.
- Work with local law enforcement and first responders to secure the additional state funding needed to hire more police officers, firefighters and para
- Fight against wasteful spending
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Google News Search
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.